Refitting the ub cover
- Fit a new gasket together with the centring dow-
- Seal the gasket of the bleeding pipe using black
- Fit the cover making sure the bleeding pipe is in
the correct position.
- Position the shorter screw, easily recognisable
by its different colour, as shown in the figure.
- Fasten the bleeding pipe support bracket with the
- Fit the remaining screws and tighten the 7 screws
to the prescribed torque.
Locking torques (N*m)
Rear hub cover screws 24÷27 (17.7÷19.9 ftlb)
Removing the hub cover
- Remove the clamp fixing the hose to the cylinder.
- Remove the 10 clamps
- Remove the flywheel cover.
ENG - 100