- Line up the 2 holes on the flywheel as shown in the photo
- Tighten the guide shim cylinder that is part of the specific
flywheel stop key on the flywheel as shown in the photo.
- Insert the specific flywheel stop key into the flywheel as
shown in the photo.
020627Y flywheel stop key.
- Remove the flywheel fixing nut with relative washer
- Screw back on the flywheel fixing nut by 3 or 4 threads so
that the flywheel does not accidentally fall during extraction
- Screw the extractor on the flywheel and extract as shown
in the photo
020467Y Flywheel extractor