- Remove the two screws shown in the picture.
- Remove the filter shown in the picture.
- Inspect the gasket.
- Ensure the SAS filter box is not cracked or deformed.
- Accurately clean the SAS filter. In the event of break-ups or
abnormal deformations, proceed with the replacement.
For the reassembly, follow the above operations in the re-
IF THE VEHICLE HAS RIDDEN ON DUSTY ROADS, THE AIR
FILTER MUST BE CLEANED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN WHAT
INDICATED IN THE SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE TABLE.
NEVER LET THE ENGINE RUN WITHOUT THE SECONDARY
- Remove the flywheel cover.
- Remove the two SAS valve fixing screws, as shown in the
figure, and remove the SAS valve with its O-ring from the
- Remove the plastic bracket with its packing as shown in the