2. Set the certificate to be used with Wireless LAN. For more information, see
3. Confirm whether the certificate is set correctly. For more information, see
4. Click the Print Server Settings tab.
5. Select Wireless LAN.
6. Select either of the following items from the list of Encryption of Secure Settings.
7. Set Login Name, EAP-Identity, and Password of WPA-Enterprise.
This setting is available only when the optional hard disk is installed and is set to On for encryption.
Back to Contents Page
"Setting a Digital
"Confirming the Settings of a Digital