Mac OS X 10.3.x/10.4.x
Mac OS 9
Installing a 1100-Sheet Feeder
1. Turn off the printer and unplug the power cable. Then, disconnect all cables from the back of the printer.
2. Lock down the brakes of the two casters at the front of the optional 1100- sheet feeder.
Failure to lock the brakes can cause the printer to move unexpectedly, resulting in personal
For easier and safer locking, make the brakes of the two casters face forward by pushing the 1100-sheet
3. Pull out the tray until it stops. Lift the front of the tray slightly and remove it.
the Paper Tray Configuration.
2. Click Apply, and then click OK.
3. Close the Printers dialog box.
1. Select the Print & Fax in System Preferences.
2. Select the printer in Printers list, and click Options & Supplies.
3. Select Driver, select the options that have been installed on the printers, and
then click OK.
1. Select the printer from the Printer List screen in Print Center (or Printer
2. Click Printers on the Print Center (or Printer Setup Utility) menu bar, and
select Show Info.
3. Select Installable Options, and select the options that have been installed on
the printer, and then click Apply Changes.
1. Select a desktop printer related to the model.
2. Click Printing on the System menu bar, and select Change Setup.
3. Select Paper Tray Configuration on the Change menu.
4. Select the option that has been installed on the printer on the To menu, and
then click OK.