German (Germany) [de-DE]
French (France) [fr-FR]
English (United States) [en-us]
Dutch (Netherlands) [nl-NL]
Norwegian (Bokmal) [no]
Setting the Printer's IP Address to Non-Proxy
1. Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
2. Click LAN Settings under Local Area Network (LAN) Settings in the Connections tab.
3. Do either of the following:
Clear the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box under Proxy server.
Click Advanced, and then specify the printer's IP address in the Do not use proxy server for addresses
beginning with field under Exceptions.
After setting the language and proxy, type <http://nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn/> (the printer's IP address) in the URL entry field
of the browser to activate the Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool.
For Firefox 2.0 or Later
Setting Up the Display Language
1. Select Options from the Tools menu.
2. Click Advanced.
3. When you use Firefox 2.0, click Choose in the General tab. When you use Firefox 3.0, click Choose in the
4. Specify the display language in order of preference in the Languages in order of preference list.
English [en] or English/United States [en-us]