3. Adjust the length guide to the size of paper to be loaded.
4. Before loading the paper, flex the sheets back and forth, and then fan them. Straighten the edges of the stack on a
5. Load paper into the tray with the recommended print side facing up.
Do not exceed the maximum fill line in the tray. Overfilling the tray may cause paper jams.
6. After confirming that the guides are securely adjusted, replace the paper tray into the printer.
7. Select the paper type from the operator panel if any print media other than plain print media is loaded. If a user-
specified print media is loaded in the standard 550-sheet tray, you must specify the paper size setting by using the
For standard-size papers, adjust the guides first and then set papers.
Back to Contents Page