8. Adjust the width guides to the size of paper to be loaded.
9. Adjust the length guide to the size of paper to be loaded.
10. Load paper into the tray with the recommended print side facing up.
11. Replace the tray to the 550-sheet feeder.
12. Connect the power cable to the printer and then to the power source.
13. Fix the power cable on the printer with the plastic fastener.
14. Turn on the printer.
If a message displays telling you to make initial setup on the operator panel, always do as instructed.
The printer will automatically detect the attached tray but will not detect the paper type.
15. Print the printer settings page to verify if the 550-sheet feeder is installed correctly by following the instructions
"Printing Printer Settings
Printing Printer Settings Page