When carrying the 550-sheet feeder, do not grasp the areas shown in the following
5. Gently lower the 550-sheet feeder onto the 1100-sheet feeder.
6. Tighten the two screws provided with the feeder using a coin or similar object.
7. Lift the printer and align the three guide pins of the 550-sheet feeder with the holes at the bottom of the printer.
Gently lower the printer onto the 550-sheet feeder.
You need three people to lift the printer.
Be careful not to catch your fingers between the printer and the 1100-sheet feeder.
8. Pull out the tray from the printer until it stops. Lift the front slightly and remove it.
9. Tighten the two screws provided with the feeder using a coin or similar object.
10. Secure the printer and the 550-sheet feeder with a plastic clamp-locks and the longer screws provided with the
When you have two 550-sheet feeders, repeat
11. Insert the tray into the printer.
12. Remove the trays from the 550-sheet feeder and the 1100-sheet feeder.
13. Adjust the width guides to the size of paper to be loaded.
14. Adjust the length guide to the size of paper to be loaded.
15. Load paper into the trays with the recommended print side facing up.
16. Return the trays loaded with paper to the feeders.
17. Connect the power cable to the printer and then to the power source.
18. Fix the power cable on the printer with the plastic fastener.
19. Turn on the printer.