Please confirm the following product warranty details before using this product.
1. Gratis Warranty Term and Gratis Warranty Range
If any faults or defects (hereinafter "Failure") found to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi occurs during use of the product within the
gratis warranty term, the product shall be repaired at no cost via the sales representative or Mitsubishi Service Company.
However, if repairs are required onsite at domestic or overseas location, expenses to send an engineer will be solely at the
customer's discretion. Mitsubishi shall not be held responsible for any re-commissioning, maintenance, or testing on-site that
involves replacement of the failed module.
[Gratis Warranty Term]
The gratis warranty term of the product shall be for thirty-six (36) months after the date of purchase or delivery to a designated
Note that after manufacture and shipment from Mitsubishi, the maximum distribution period shall be six (6) months, and the
longest gratis warranty term after manufacturing shall be forty-two (42) months. The gratis warranty term of repair parts shall not
exceed the gratis warranty term before repairs.
[Gratis Warranty Range]
(1) The customer shall be responsible for the primary failure diagnosis unless otherwise specified.
If requested by the customer, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation or its representative firm may carry out the primary failure
diagnosis at the customer's expence.
The primary failure diagnosis will, however, be free of charge should the cause of failure be attributable to Mitsubishi Electric
(2) The range shall be limited to normal use within the usage state, usage methods and usage environment, etc., which follow
the conditions and precautions, etc., given in the instruction manual, user's manual and caution labels on the product.
(3) Even within the gratis warranty term, repairs shall be charged for in the following cases.
1. Failure occurring from inappropriate storage or handling, carelessness or negligence by the user. Failure caused by the
user's hardware or software design.
2. Failure caused by unapproved modifications, etc., to the product by the user.
3. When the Mitsubishi product is assembled into a user's device, Failure that could have been avoided if functions or
structures, judged as necessary in the legal safety measures the user's device is subject to or as necessary by industry
standards, had been provided.
4. Failure that could have been avoided if consumable parts designated in the instruction manual had been correctly
serviced or replaced.
5. Replacing consumable parts such as the battery, backlight and fuses.
6. Failure caused by external irresistible forces such as fires or abnormal voltages, and Failure caused by force majeure
such as earthquakes, lightning, wind and water damage.
7. Failure caused by reasons unpredictable by scientific technology standards at time of shipment from Mitsubishi.
8. Any other failure found not to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi or that admitted not to be so by the user.
2. Onerous repair term after discontinuation of production
(1) Mitsubishi shall accept onerous product repairs for seven (7) years after production of the product is discontinued.
Discontinuation of production shall be notified with Mitsubishi Technical Bulletins, etc.
(2) Product supply (including repair parts) is not available after production is discontinued.
3. Overseas service
Overseas, repairs shall be accepted by Mitsubishi's local overseas FA Center. Note that the repair conditions at each FA Center
4. Exclusion of loss in opportunity and secondary loss from warranty liability
Regardless of the gratis warranty term, Mitsubishi shall not be liable for compensation to damages caused by any cause found not
to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi, loss in opportunity, lost profits incurred to the user by Failures of Mitsubishi products, special
damages and secondary damages whether foreseeable or not, compensation for accidents, and compensation for damages to
products other than Mitsubishi products, replacement by the user, maintenance of on-site equipment, start-up test run and other
5. Changes in product specifications
The specifications given in the catalogs, manuals or technical documents are subject to change without prior notice.
6. Product application
(1) In using the Mitsubishi graphic operation terminal, the usage conditions shall be that the application will not lead to a major
accident even if any problem or fault should occur in the graphic operation terminal device, and that backup and fail-safe
functions are systematically provided outside of the device for any problem or fault.
(2) The Mitsubishi graphic operation terminal has been designed and manufactured for applications in general industries, etc.
Thus, applications in which the public could be affected such as in nuclear power plants and other power plants operated by
respective power companies, and applications in which a special quality assurance system is required, such as for Railway
companies or Public service purposes shall be excluded from the graphic operation terminal applications.
In addition, applications in which human life or property that could be greatly affected, such as in aircraft, medical applications,
incineration and fuel devices, manned transportation equipment for recreation and amusement, and safety devices, shall also
be excluded from the graphic operation terminal range of applications.
However, in certain cases, some applications may be possible, providing the user consults the local Mitsubishi representative
outlining the special requirements of the project, and providing that all parties concerned agree to the special circumstances,
solely at our discretion.
In some of three cases, however, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation may consider the possibility of an application, provided that
the customer notifies Mitsubishi Electric Corporation of the intention, the application is clearly defined and any special quality is