● Do not drop or give an impact to the battery mounted to the unit.
Doing so may damage the battery, causing the battery fluid to leak inside the battery.
If the battery is dropped or given an impact, dispose of it without using.
● Before touching the unit, always touch grounded metal, etc. to discharge static electricity from
human body, etc.
Not doing so can cause the unit to fail or malfunction.
● Replace battery with GT15-BAT(GT16, GT15) or GT11-50BAT(GT14, GT12, GT11, GT10) by
Mitsubishi electric Co. only.
Use of another battery may present a risk of fire or explosion.
● Dispose of used battery promptly.
Keep away from children. Do not disassemble and do not dispose of in fire.
[TOUCH PANEL PRECAUTIONS]
● For the analog-resistive film type touch panels, normally the adjustment is not required. However,
the difference between a touched position and the object position may occur as the period of use
elapses. When any difference between a touched position and the object position occurs, execute
the touch panel calibration.
● When any difference between a touched position and the object position occurs, other object may be
activated. This may cause an unexpected operation due to incorrect output or malfunction.
[BACKLIGHT REPLACEMENT PRECAUTIONS]
● Be sure to shut off all phases of the external power supply of the GOT (and the PLC CPU in the case
of a bus topology) and remove the GOT from the control panel before replacing the backlight (when
using the GOT with the backlight replaceable by the user).
Not doing so can cause an electric shock.
Replacing a backlight without removing the GOT from the control panel can cause the backlight or
control panel to drop, resulting in an injury.
● Wear gloves for the backlight replacement when using the GOT with the backlight replaceable by the
Not doing so can cause an injury.
● Before replacing a backlight, allow 5 minutes or more after turning off the GOT when using the GOT
with the backlight replaceable by the user.
Not doing so can cause a burn from heat of the backlight.
A - 7