Detailed commissioning steps
10.8.2 Preparing 'Station' for commissioning –without BDV
10.8.3 Auto-configuring 'Station'
96 | 118
1. Connect the cables for the ↑ detector lines and the peripheral devices.
2. Connect the power supply (mains and batteries).
The ↑ 'Station' starts and reads in the internal hardware.
During start-up, the 'FAULT' LED flashes and the display shows the
During start-up, the firmware version F-FXS7211 is displayed.
3. Wait until the display indicates the selection of the ↑ BDV.
The 'Station' is prepared for commissioning.
It is not necessary to install the BDV for the further procedure. This saves having
to restart the ↑ 'Station'.
Following preparation, you can for instance perform the following steps, depending
on the selected commissioning variant:
Initialize the ↑ 'Station'
Auto-configure the 'Station'
Load the configuration from the PC to the 'Station'
1. Select 'Topology' > 'Hardware tree' > ↑ 'Station' in the main menu.
2. Press the 'More Options' softkey and select 'Execute commands'.
3. Select the 'Auto-configure station' command.
The 'Station' is auto-configured.
The following message is shown following successful ↑ auto-configuration: