Figure 7: Detail view of the hinge of the operating unit
Cut-out section on the rear panel for the hinge of the operating unit
Hinge of the operating unit
Screw for securing the hinge
1. From the rear side, hang the operating unit by inserting the hinges (2) into the
openings in the rear panel of the housing (1).
2. Hold the operating unit in place and secure the hinges (2) with the screws (3).
3. Insert the connection cable to the periphery board into the respective plug-in
positions (1 and 5) as shown in the figure.
4. Stick the supplied cable support to the inner right side of the station at the
same height as the cable and fix the flat cable.
5. Route the cables (3) of the operating unit options to the FC721 as indicated
and fix these cables with cable ties (4).
6. Insert the supplied inscription strips underneath the operating unit foil as shown
in the illustration.
7. Swivel the operating unit towards the FC721 and secure it using the four
29 | 118