1. Break out the required openings for feeding the cables at the bottom of the
FC721 and the mounting holes for assembling the housing.
2. Break out the required openings for feeding cables and the mounting holes for
housing assembly at the top on the rear panel of the extra housing.
3. Attach edge protection strips or rubber grommets at the openings for the
4. Fasten the rear panel of the additional housing in the same way as for the
FC721. Make sure that the alignment is exact.
5. Stick the supplied aluminium stickers over all holes for wall mounting.
6. Attach the two housings to one another by putting screws through the mounting
holes in the bottom and the cover.
27 | 118