Remove or replace non-stationary C-NET devices
Permanently removing non-stationary C-NET devices
11.2.2 Removing devices, performing tasks and re-inserting
11.2.3 Switch on zone
11.3 Permanently removing non-stationary C-NET
108 | 118
Mark the allocation of the devices to the respective base to avoid additional work
1. Remove the devices from their bases.
2. Perform the tasks.
3. Re-insert the devices to the respective position.
1. Select 'Topology' > ↑ 'Detection tree' > 'Area' > ↑ 'Section' > 'Zone' in the main
2. Press the 'More Options' softkey and select 'Execute commands'.
3. Select the 'On' command.
The yellow 'ISOLATION' LED goes out.
The 'Zone' is switched on.
You will find additional information about the individual steps on the specified
1. Switch the C-NET detector line off. Link [➙ 99]
2. Remove the C-NET devices and their bases. Link [➙ 102]
3. Switch the C-NET detector line on. Link [➙ 99]
4. Delete the C-NET devices individually via the Person Machine Interface on the
control panel. Link [➙ 102]
5. Connect the PC to the ↑ 'Station'. Link [➙ 77]
6. Load the configuration from the 'Station' to the PC. Link [➙ 82]
7. Remove the logical elements in Cerberus-Engineering-Tool. Link [➙ 103]
8. Load the configuration from the PC to the 'Station'. Link [➙ 80]
9. Disconnect the PC from the 'Station'. Link [➙ 77]
You can find information about the individual steps in the chapters referenced