(From the previous page)
Actions are executed.
Up to 10 actions can set for a job, and they are
executed in order.
• 5.1.6 SQL text transmission (Communication action)
• 5.1.7 Arithmetic processing function (Operation action)
• 5.1.8 Resource data send function (Resource data send action)
• 6.8 Job Settings - Actions
In Update/Insert actions, substitute or insert values are
committed to database.
The program in the application server computer is
executed after execution of the last action.
• 5.1.9 Program execution function
• 6.7.3 Setting items in Program execution
If a value was written to a tag component, it is written
to the device data of the PLC CPU.
Job execution is completed.
For the case where an error occurs during job execution, refer to the following:
5.3 (2) When an error occurs in job execution
The tag function collects device data of the GOTs on the network in units of tags.
Assigning a database field to a tag component allows reading or writing of a database value or device data that is
specified by the tag component.
For the tag function setting, refer to the following:
6.5 Device Tag Settings
Is the [Execute
program after action.]
Device tag name: Process1
Executed in order
5.1 DB Interface Function
5 - 3