(1) The GOT becomes less busy if [Do not sample] is selected for the following tags.
• Tags only for writing
• Tags for sampling device values with the handshake operation.
For the handshake operation, refer to the following:
6.7.2 (8) Handshake operation
(2) When [Do not sample] is selected, the setting items for reading tags cannot be selected for the tag. (Except
cases that [Handshake operation] is set for the trigger conditions.)
• Tag component values that are set in [Select/Update conditions] in [Select] of [Communication action]
(3) When [Array setting] is set for the tag, [Do not sample] is fixed for the sampling setting.
6 - 8
6.5 Device Tag Settings