In the case of Transmit resource action
Type, Database, Table name
Resource type, Logging ID/
Alarm ID, Operation log file
Field name setting
No. of execute SQL
(3) Updating the Job Execute Log
(4) Clearing the Job Execute Log
Displays data of [Action type], [Database], and [Table name], which were set in
Displays the execution result of the SQL text.
• When succeeded
[Success] is displayed.
• When failed
[Failed] is displayed.
Displays the data of [Resource type], [Logging ID/Alarm ID], and [Operation log file]
(the stored location for the operation log file) set for [Transmit resource action].
Displays the field name set on [Field name setting] in [Transmit resource action] and
the substitute value.
• When the resource data to be sent exists
Displays the substitute value sent the first.
• When the resource data to be sent does not exist. (all or part of the substitute
value for the field)
No data is inserted to [Value(1st rec.)].
Displays the number of the SQL texts sent for [Transmit resource action].
Displays 0 in the following cases.
• When sending no resource data (substitute values for all the fields)
• When a communication error occurs between the GOT and the database
• When the SQL text cannot be sent to the database.
Displays the SQL text executed for [Transmit resource action].
Displays no data when sending no resource data (all or part of substitute values for
button updates the Job Execute Log.
button clears the Job Execute Log.
6.11 Working Log
6 - 97