Remove/Replace Detector Zone Heater and Sensor Cartridges
` Remove/Replace TCD Heater and Sensor Cartridges
PERFORM THE PROCEDURE FOR DISCONNECTING/CONNECTING HEATER AND
TEMPERATURE SENSOR WIRING ON MAIN PCB BEFORE PERFORMING THIS
1. Allow time for the oven and heated zones to cool.
2. At the bottom of the detector, inside the column oven,
remove the column and hardware associated with the
detector (liner, column/liner nuts, ferrules, makeup gas
3. Cap the detector base.
4. Lift the hinged top cover at its front edge,
exposing the detector area.
5. Remove the TCD detector cover by removing two screws:
one from each side of the detector cover.
6. Cap the TCD vent port on the top of the detector. (This is not be required on a series con-
7. Remove the preformed thermal insulation from around the detector to expose the two screws
securing the detector to the instrument mainframe.
8. On a series- connected TCD, disconnect the TCD to FID jumper tube from the TCD oven- re-
turn exhaust vent port.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 6- 18