ELECTRON CAPTURE DETECTOR (ECD) (19233A/19235A VERSIONS)
Remove/Replace ECD Cells Weldment and/or Heated Block
HAZARDOUS VOLTAGES ARE PRESENT IN THE INSTRUMENT WHEN THE POWER
CORD IS CONNECTED. AVOID A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS SHOCK HAZARD BY
DISCONNECTING THE POWER CORD BEFORE WORKING ON THE INSTRUMENT.
1. Set the main power line switch to the off position.
2. Disconnect the power cable from its receptacle.
3. Allow time for the oven and heated zones to cool.
4. When the heated zones are cool, turn off all gas
5. At the bottom of the detector to be removed,
inside the column oven, remove the column
and hardware associated with the detector(s)
(liner, column/liner nuts, ferrules, makeup gas
6. Remove the injection port cover by grasping its
back edge and lifting it upward.
7. Lift the hinged top cover at its front edge,
exposing the detector area.
8. Remove the 1/4 inch screw and washer
securing the cover at its right side
9. At the lower right edge of the cover,
press from right- to- left until the right
side hinge releases.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 4- 49
RED O VISIBLE
INJECTION PORT COVER
1/4- INCH SCREW