Replace Oven Fan and/or Oven Fan Motor
HAZARDOUS VOLTAGES ARE PRESENT IN THE INSTRUMENT WHEN THE POWER
CORD IS CONNECTED. AVOID A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS SHOCK HAZARD BY
DISCONNECTING THE POWER CORD BEFORE WORKING ON THE INSTRUMENT.
1. Set the main power line switch to the off position.
2. Disconnect the power cable from its receptacle.
3. Allow time for the oven and heated zones to cool.
4. When the heated zones are cool, turn off all gas
5. Remove the four screws securing the rear
cover to the instrument.
6. Remove the rear cover by sliding it towards
the rear of the instrument.
7. Inside the oven, remove columns and other
hardware preventing free access to the heater
8. Remove the four screws securing the oven
heater/fan shroud to the instrument.
9. Carefully swing the left edge of the shroud towards the front of the instrument.
10. With a hex wrench, loosen the setscrew securing the fan to the motor shaft.
11. Carefully slide the fan off the motor shaft.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 5- 15
RED O VISIBLE