Replace Oven Flap Motor
HAZARDOUS VOLTAGES ARE PRESENT IN THE INSTRUMENT WHEN THE POWER
CORD IS CONNECTED. AVOID A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS SHOCK HAZARD BY
DISCONNECTING THE POWER CORD BEFORE WORKING ON THE INSTRUMENT.
1. Set the main power line switch to the off position.
2. Disconnect the power cable from its receptacle.
3. Allow time for the oven and heated zones to cool.
4. When the heated zones are cool, turn off all gas
5. Remove the four screws securing the rear cover
to the instrument.
6. Slide the rear cover towards the rear of the in-
7. Remove the electronics carrier top cover by
grasping it at the rear and lifting upwards until
its catch releases, then pulling it towards the
rear of the instrument.
8. Remove the right side panel by removing four screws: two each along its upper and lower
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 5- 19
RED O VISIBLE