27. Install the brass nut and associated ferrule on the transfer tube weldment.
28. Inside the column oven, connect the column to the detector base weldment.
29. Install the assembled detector weldment assembly vertically onto the transfer tube weldment,
being careful not to damage the fused silica liner.
30. Install the heater and sensor cartridges into the detector weldment.
31. Secure the weldment exit tube to the jet assembly with by holding the jet weldment with a
1/2- inch wrench, and tightening the nut which secures the weldment with a 9/16- inch
32. Install the chimney assembly and secure using two screws.
33. Install the exhaust tube on the detector weldment (through the opening in the top of the chim-
ney) and tighten using a 9/16- inch wrench.
34. Install the drip tube on the exhaust tube.
35. Install the sulphur filter in the flange adapter.
36. Slide the PMT tube assembly onto the detector assembly.
37. Secure the PMT assembly to its support bracket using the extension spring.
38. Install the FPD cover on the instrument and secure using a thumbscrew.
39. Restore power to the instrument.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 4- 79