Replace Oven Temperature Sensor
HAZARDOUS VOLTAGES ARE PRESENT IN THE INSTRUMENT WHEN THE POWER
CORD IS CONNECTED. AVOID A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS SHOCK HAZARD BY
DISCONNECTING THE POWER CORD BEFORE WORKING ON THE INSTRUMENT.
1. Set the main power line switch to the off position.
2. Disconnect the power cable from its receptacle.
3. Allow time for the oven and heated zones to cool.
4. When the heated zones are cool, turn off all gas
5. Remove the electronics carrier top cover by
grasping it at the rear and lifting upwards until
its catch releases, then pulling it towards the
rear of the instrument.
6. Remove the right side panel by removing four
screws: two each along its upper and lower
7. Remove the two screws securing the left side panel along its bottom edge.
8. Slide the left side panel towards the rear of the instrument and lift.
9. Remove the four screws securing the rear cover at its upper rear portion.
10. Slide the rear cover towards the rear of the instrument.
11. Remove columns and other hardware from
any installed inlets and detectors, which pre-
vents free access to the heater shroud.
12. Remove the four screws securing the oven/
heater fan shroud.
13. Carefully swing the left edge of the shroud
towards the front of the instrument.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 5- 11
RED O VISIBLE