7. Remove the air deflector using a Pozidriv screwdriver to remove the screw securing the air de-
flector to the inlet weldment.
Handle the heater and sensor cartridges with care to prevent breakage.
cartridges (particularly the smaller sensor cartridge) are fragile.
8. Carefully slide the heater and sensor cartridges out of the heated block portion of the inlet.
9. Carefully slide the heater and sensor cartridges into the heated block portion of the inlet.
10. Install the air deflector and secure it to the weldment using one screw.
11. Install the injection assembly, septum, PCOC insert spring, and insert (the injection assembly
secures the other items to the inlet weldment).
12. Remove the cap/plug from the end of the inlet.
13. Install the liner and all other hardware removed in step 2.
14. Restore the supply gas pressure.
15. Install the right side panel and secure using two screws.
16. Install the electronics carrier top cover.
17. Slide the rear cover on to the instrument.
18. Secure the rear cover to the instrument by installing and tightening four screws.
19. Install the injection port cover.
20. Restore all gas supplies.
21. Restore power to the instrument.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 6- 17