10. Carefully slide the heater and sensor cartridges
out of the heated block portion of the inlet.
11. Slide the replacement heater and sensor car-
tridges into the inlet heated block of the inlet.
12. Carefully install the inlet into its inlet opening in
the top of the instrument.
13. Replace any insulation that was removed from
around the inlet.
14. Install the top cover over the inlet.
15. Secure the inlet to the top cover using two
16. Secure the top cover and inlet to the instrument
using two screws.
17. Remove the cap/plug from the end of the inlet.
18. Install the column and associated hardware
removed in step 2.
19. Install the right side panel and secure using two screws.
20. Install the electronics carrier top cover.
21. Slide the rear cover onto the instrument.
22. Secure the rear cover to the instrument by installing and tightening four screws.
23. Install the injection port cover.
24. Restore the supply gas pressure.
25. Restore power to the HP 5890 Series II.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 6- 12