20. Install the oven temperature sensor and secure by tightening the retaining clamp.
21. Install the oven heater/fan shroud in the instrument oven and secure using four screws.
22. Place a screwdriver through a hole in the shroud and gently spin the fan. Listen to determine if
the fan touches anything while turning. If so, open the shroud and make any necessary adjust-
23. Install any columns and associated hardware removed at the beginning of this procedure.
24. Connect any gas supplies disconnected in step 4 of this procedure.
25. Restore power to the instrument.
26. Ensure that the oven functions properly at a given temperature (e.g., 100_C).
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 5- 10