22. Remove the two screws securing the fitting housing to the proportional control. (This will free
the valve transducer brazement from the proportional control valve.)
23. Remove the four screws securing the inlet bypass clamp to the proportional control valve.
24. Replace any damaged or suspect components (particularly o- rings).
When connecting lines and fittings, ensure that all o- rings are properly installed.
25. Assemble the EPC components in the reverse order of disassembly.
26. Restore all gas supplies.
27. Leak check all installed fittings.
28. If the system is leak- free, install the left side panel and secure using two screws.
29. Restore power to the instrument.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
PCOC INLET BRAZEMENT
SVC 3- 13