30. If a PCOC fan is installed, remove the back cov-
er of the instrument by removing four screws
and sliding the cover off of the rear of the in-
31. If installed, remove the PCOC fan cover to allow
removal of the tubing attached to the detector
32. Trace the hydrogen and air inlet tubes, at-
to the detector weldment, to their appropriate
connection at the flow manifold block (exposed
left side of the instrument). (The specific desti-
nations of the two tubes depends upon the
function of each tube, and upon whether the
detector base is located in the " A"or " B"detec-
33. Disconnect the tubes by removing the tube outlet
fitting plate from the manifold block.
When bending tubes, do not make sharp
bends which may crimp the tubing.
34. Prepare the replacement detector weldment by
bending its tubes until they are oriented similar-
ly to those on the weldment just removed.
35. Position the replacement detector over the
opening where it is to be installed.
36. Slide the heater and sensor cartridges into the
heated block portion of the replacement detec-
37. Position the replacement detector weldment in
the detector opening.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 4- 44
BASE SPANNER NUT