9. Disconnect the ignitor wire lead connector at
the mating connection of the diode bridge as-
sembly lead (adjacent to the ignitor).
10. Trace the lead, freeing it along its path, to the
diode bridge assembly.
11. Disconnect the diode bridge assembly spade
lug ground cable from the instrument by loos-
ening the screw that secures it..
12. Disconnect the diode bridge assembly from its
connector at the FID flow manifold.
13. Remove the diode bridge assembly from the
14. Install the replacement diode bridge assembly into the instrument.
15. Connect the diode bridge assembly to its connector at the FID flow manifold.
16. Connect the diode bridge assembly spade lug ground cable to the instrument by placing it be-
neath and tightening the screw that secures it..
17. Thread the ignitor wire lead along its path from the diode bridge assembly to the detector igni-
18. Connect the ignitor wire lead connector to the mating connection of the diode bridge assembly
lead (adjacent to the ignitor).
19. Install the rear panel and secure using four screws.
20. Install the left side panel and secure using two screws.
21. Restore power to the instrument.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 4- 13
MATING CONNECTOR TO
DIODE BRIDGE ASSEMBLY