16. Trace the lead, freeing it along its path, to the diode bridge assembly.
17. Disconnect the diode bridge assembly spade lug ground cable from the instrument by loosen-
ing the screw that secures it..
18. Disconnect the diode bridge assembly from its connector at the FPD flow manifold.
19. Remove the diode bridge assembly from the
20. Install the replacement diode bridge assembly into the instrument.
21. Connect the diode bridge assembly to its connector at the FID flow manifold.
22. Connect the diode bridge assembly spade lug ground cable to the instrument by placing it
beneath and tightening the screw that secures it..
23. Thread the ignitor wire lead along its path from the diode bridge assembly to the detector igni-
24. Connect the ignitor wire lead connector to the glo- plug on the detector weldment and secure
using a screw.
25. Install the chimney assembly over the detector weldment and secure using two screws.
26. Install the exhaust tube on the detector weldment (through the opening in the top of the chim-
ney) and tighten using a 9/16- inch wrench.
27. Install the drip tube on the exhaust tube.
28. Install the FPD cover on the instrument and secure using a thumbscrew.
29. Install the rear panel and secure using four screws.
30. Install the left side panel and secure using two screws.
31. Restore power to the instrument.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 4- 65