Replacing TCD Delta- T Temperature Sensor Cartridges
HAZARDOUS VOLTAGES ARE PRESENT IN THE INSTRUMENT WHEN THE POWER
CORD IS CONNECTED. AVOID A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS SHOCK HAZARD BY
DISCONNECTING THE POWER CORD BEFORE WORKING ON THE INSTRUMENT.
THE TCD MUST BE TURNED OFF BEFORE REPLACING ITS DELTA- T SENSOR
1. Set the main power line switch to the off position.
2. Disconnect the power cable from its receptacle.
3. Allow time for the oven and heated zones to cool.
4. When the heated zones are cool, turn off all gas
5. At the bottom of the detector(s) to be removed,
inside the column oven, remove the column
and hardware associated with the detector(s)
(liner, column/liner nuts, ferrules, makeup gas
6. If the detector is not going to be replaced with a
new detector, cap the detector base.
7. Lift the hinged top cover at its front edge,
exposing the detector area.
8. Remove the TCD detector cover by removing
two screws: one from each side of the detector
9. If the detector is not going to be replaced with a
new detector, cap the TCD vent port on the top
of the detector. (This will not be required on a
series connected TCD.)
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 6- 39
RED O VISIBLE