13. Remove the nut securing the PCOC purge regulator to the EPC flow bracket.
14. Remove the screw securing the EPC flow control bracket to the instrument flow carrier (which
was previously obscured by the proportional control valve).
15. Carefully remove the EPC flow control bracket,
and all components attached to it, from the side
of the instrument. Use caution not to damage
the tubing running to the inlet.
16. Remove the two screws securing the box-
ended portion of the valve transducer braze-
ment to the EPC sensor PCB.
17. Remove the proportional control
valve and valve transducer braze-
ment from the EPC flow control
18. Remove the EPC cable from the EPC sensor
PCB and the connector receptacle on the pro-
portional control valve.
19. If the EPC sensor PCB is to be
replaced, remove it by removing the
two nuts securing it to the EPC flow
Steps 20 through xx refer to disassembly
of the various components attached to the
proportional control valve. Skip to step xx
if you wish to skip this.
20. Remove the two screws securing the sealer
plate to the proportional control valve.
21. Remove the carrier input line from the fitting
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 3- 12
TO PRESSURE CONTROL PCB