22. While still holding the potentiometer shaft fully counterclockwise with a screwdriver, use a
1.0- mm hex wrench to tighten the two hex screws around the outside of the brass collar.
23. Mount the control knob by pushing it on to the control shaft.
24. Install the right side panel and secure using four screws.
25. Install the electronics carrier top cover.
26. Restore power to the instrument.
SVC 4- 40
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com