36. Install the column and any other associated hardware removed in step 2 of this procedure.
37. Install the collector mount and collector assem-
bly as a unit.
38. Secure the collector mount to the thermal strap
using three screws.
39. Connect the ignitor wire lead connector at the
mating connection adjacent to the ignitor.
40. Slide the rear cover on to the instrument.
41. Secure the rear cover to the instrument by
installing and tightening four screws.
42. Install the right side panel and secure
using four screws.
43. Install the electronics carrier top cover.
44. Install the hinged top cover and secure using a screw and washer.
45. Connect the ground strap to the hinged top cover using a screw.
46. Restore all gas supplies.
47. Restore power to the instrument.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 6- 23