8. Use needle- nose pliers, inserted through the opening in the top of the detector cover, to re-
move the collector by forcing it down from inside the top of the collector assembly.
9. Use needle- node pliers to install the connector
into the collector assembly, from the bottom.
10. Align the collector to the collector assembly
in accordance with the illustration below.
11. When properly aligned, secure the collector
inside the collector assembly by tightening two
12. Place the detector cover over the detector base
and secure it with the three screws previously
13. Restore all gas supplies.
14. Restore power to the instrument.
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
NPD COLLECTOR ASSEMBLY
SVC 4- 34