23. Insert connector P7 into its corresponding receptacle on the main PCB.
24. Route the heater leads from the replacement shroud through the opening in the rear of the
oven so that its ends terminate at the connection locations on the power supply PCB.
25. Connect the heater leads to the corresponding blade lugs on the power supply PCB.
26. Install the oven heater/fan shroud in the instrument oven and secure using four screws.
27. Place a screwdriver through a hole in the shroud and gently spin the fan. Listen to determine if
the fan touches anything while turning. If so, open the shroud and make any necessary adjust-
28. Replace the panels removed at the beginning of this procedure.
29. Install any columns and associated hardware removed at the beginning of this procedure.
30. Connect any gas supplies disconnected in step 4 of this procedure.
TURN OFF THE POWER TO THE INSTRUMENT IMMEDIATELY IF THERE IS EVIDENCE
OF THE FAN BLADES CONTACTING ANYTHING DURING OPERATION, AND/OR IF
THERE IS UNDUE VIBRATION. VIBRATION MAY INDICATE BENT FAN BLADES
AND/OR A BENT MOTOR SHAFT.
31. Restore power to the instrument.
32. Ensure that the oven operates properly at some selected temperature (e.g.,100_C).
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 5- 6