37. Slide the heater and sensor cartridges into the heated block portion of the replacement detec-
38. Position the replacement detector weldment in
the detector opening.
39. Install the insulation around the detector weld-
40. Position the insulation plate over the installed
insulation and align its mounting holes with
those of the detector weldment.
41. Secure the detector weldment and insulation
plate to the instrument with two screws.
42. Locate the " U- shaped"slots on the instrument
to the left of the inlet. Bend the tubes from the
new detector weldment to lay within these slots,
and any installed clips, and route them to the
flow manifold block on the left side of the instru-
CONNECTING THE HYDROGEN INLET TUBE
AT THE WRONG LOCATION ON THE FLOW
When installing tubing in the flow manifold
block, ensure that all o- rings are positioned
43. Connect the tubes from the new detector weld-
ment to the flow manifold block. (The hydrogen
tube is painted RED. Make sure each tube is
installed at the correct location on the flow
44. If the PCOC fan and cover were removed, in-
stall them and secure using two screws.
45. Install the thermal strap and secure it to the in-
strument using five screws.
46. Install the base spanner nut on the detector
weldment and tighten using an open end
Artisan Scientific - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisan-scientific.com
SVC 4- 25