4. Attach the drive-retention clip to the side of the drive.
5. Slide the drive into the DVD drive bay until the drive clicks into place.
If you have other devices to install or remove, do so now. Otherwise, go to
"Completing the installation."
Completing the installation
To complete the installation, complete the following steps:
1. If you removed the microprocessor 2 air baffle, replace the microprocessor 2 air
2. If you removed the DIMM air baffle, install it (see "Installing the DIMM air baffle"
3. If you removed either of the PCI riser-card assemblies, replace the riser-card
4. If you removed the server cover, replace it (see "Replacing the server cover" on
5. Install the server in a rack. See the Rack Installation Instructions that come with
6. To attach peripheral devices and connect the power cords, see "Connecting the
DVD drive filler panel
baffle (see "Installing the microprocessor 2 air baffle" on page 48 ).
on page 50).
assemblies (see "Installing a PCI riser-card assembly" on page 46).
the server for complete rack installation and removal instructions.
external cables" on page 141.
Chapter 2. Installing optional devices