Turning the Printer On and Off
Turning on the printer
1. Press the ON button to turn on the printer.
The POWER lamp flashes and then remains lit.
Confirming that the Power Is On
• It may take a while for the printer to start printing immediately after you turn on the printer.
• When the power is turned on, the printer may start mixing the ink to maintain optimal ink quality
(about 30 seconds to 3 minutes).
Ink is mixed at fixed intervals.
• If the Alarm lamp flashes, see
• You can set the printer to automatically turn on when a print operation is performed from a
computer connected by USB cable or network. This feature is set to off by default.
Managing the Printer Power
Turning off the printer
1. Press the ON button to turn off the printer.
When the POWER lamp stops flashing, the printer is turned off.
If an Error