The cause of following may have occurred the failure of Automatic Print Head Alignment.
• Print head nozzles are clogged.
• The paper of size other than A4 or Letter is loaded.
• The paper output slot is exposed to strong light.
Press the printer's RESUME/CANCEL button to dismiss the error, then take the actions described below.
• Print the nozzle check pattern to check the status of the print head.
• Load two sheets of A4/Letter-sized plain paper in the rear tray and perform Automatic Print Head
For Automatic Print Head Alignment, always load paper in the rear tray.
• Adjust your operating environment and/or the position of the printer so that the paper output slot is not
exposed directly to strong light.
After carrying out the above measures, if the problem continues after aligning the print head again, press
the printer's RESUME/CANCEL button to dismiss the error, and then perform Manual Print Head