Changing the Settings in the Wireless LAN Sheet
To change the wireless network settings of the printer, connect the printer and the computer with a USB
cable temporarily. If you modify the wireless network settings of the computer over wireless connection
without USB connection, your computer may not be able to communicate with the machine after modifying
• This screen is not available depending on the printer you are using.
• Enable the wireless LAN setting of the printer to change the settings in the Wireless LAN sheet.
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select the printer in Printers:.
When the printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable temporarily, select the printer with USB
appearing in the Connected to column.
3. Click the Configuration... button.
4. Click the Wireless LAN button.
5. Change the settings or confirm.
Click OK after changing configuration. A screen is displayed asking you for confirmation before the
settings are sent to the printer. If you click OK, the settings are sent to the printer and the Transmitted
Settings screen is displayed.
1. Network Type:
Displays the wireless LAN mode currently selected.
AirPort Network (Infra)
Connects the printer to the wireless LAN with a wireless router.