Deleting a Print Job
To delete a print job with AirPrint, use one of the following two methods:
• From the printer: Press the RESUME button on the printer to cancel the print job.
• From an Apple device: Press the Home button on the Apple device twice to set the Multitasking
mode, and then swipe to the right. Tap the Print Center icon to display a Print Summary. Tap the
print job to be canceled, and then tap Cancel Printing.
If the document does not print, check the following:
1. Check that the printer power is on. If the printer power is on, turn it off and then back on
again, and check whether the issue is resolved.
2. Check that the printer is connected by LAN to the same network subnet as the device on
which iOS is installed.
3. Check that the printer has enough paper and ink.
If the problem persists, use the printer driver on your computer to execute printing and check whether
the document can be printed normally on the printer.
If the document cannot be printed, refer to the Online Manual for your model.
• After you turn on the printer, it may take few minutes before the printer can communicate through a
wireless LAN connection. Confirm that the printer is connected to the wireless LAN, and then try
• If Bonjour on the printer is disabled, AirPrint cannot be used. Check the LAN settings on the printer,
and enable Bonjour.