• Do not touch other parts besides the ink tanks.
• Handle the ink tank carefully to avoid staining of clothing or the surrounding area.
• Discard the empty ink tank according to the local laws and regulations regarding disposal of
• Do not remove two or more ink tanks at the same time. Be sure to replace ink tanks one by one
when replacing two or more ink tanks.
• For details on ink lamp flashing speed, see
6. Insert the front end of the ink tank into the print head at a slant.
Make sure that the position of the ink tank matches the label.
7. Press on the top of the ink tank until the ink tank snaps firmly into place.
Make sure that the ink lamp lights up.
Checking the Ink Status with the Ink