6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed.
If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the printer. Check the following and remove the
piece of paper if it remains.
• Does the piece of paper remain under the print head holder?
• Does the little piece of paper remain inside the printer?
• Does the piece of paper remain in the right side or the left side space (C) inside the printer?
7. Close the disc tray guide and the top cover.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
• When reloading the paper, make sure that you are using suitable paper for printing and are
loading it correctly. If the message about paper jam is displayed on the computer screen when
you resume printing after removing all the jammed paper, a piece of paper may remain inside the
printer. In this case, confirm that no piece of paper remains inside the printer.
If you cannot remove the paper or the paper tears inside the printer, or if the paper jam error continues after
removing the paper, contact the service center.