Removing a Printable Disc
1. Pull out the disc tray.
2. Close the disc tray guide.
• If the disc tray guide is opened, you cannot print on paper as it will not feed properly. Make sure
that the disc tray guide is closed.
3. Remove the printable disc from the disc tray.
• Do not touch the printing surface when removing the disc from the disc tray.
• Dry the printing surface sufficiently before removing the disc. If you see printing on the disc tray or
the transparent parts on inner or outer diameter of the printable disc, wipe them off after the
printing surface has dried.