Cleaning the Paper Feed Rollers from Your Computer
Cleans the paper feed rollers. Perform feed roller cleaning when there are paper particles sticking to the
paper feed rollers and paper is not fed properly.
The procedure for performing the feed roller cleaning is as follows:
1. Prepare the printer
Remove all sheets of paper from the paper source from which paper could not be properly fed.
2. Select Cleaning from the pop-up menu on the
3. Click the Roller Cleaning icon
A message appears.
4. Select Rear Tray or Manual Feed Tray, and then click OK
The confirmation message appears.
5. Execute paper feed roller cleaning
Make sure that the printer is on and then click OK.
Paper feed roller cleaning starts.
6. Complete paper feed roller cleaning
Follow the instructions in the message, load plain paper into the selected paper source, and then click
Paper will be ejected and feed roller cleaning will be completed.
Canon IJ Printer Utility