Adding a Printer
With one account, you can use the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center services on multiple printers.
The procedure for adding a printer is as follows:
1. Check that the printer is connected to the Internet
• To use this function, you must connect this printer to the Internet.
Displaying Printer Information
3. Select IJ Cloud Printing Center setup -> Register with this service
4. Follow the instructions displayed in the window, and run the authentication
5. When the printer registration screen is displayed, select Add printer
6. Enter the information according to the instructions on the authentication screen, and then
select Log in
7. When the confirmation message is displayed, select OK
Printer addition is completed.
Adding a PIXMA Cloud Link User