Placing a Printable Disc
To print onto a printable disc, place it on the disc tray supplied with the printer, then insert it into the printer.
• Do not attach the disc tray until the message asking you to load the printable disc is displayed. Doing
so can damage the printer.
• Remove any paper in the manual feed tray.
1. Open the paper output tray (A) gently.
2. When the message asking you to load the printable disc is displayed, open the disc tray
3. Place the printable disc with the printable surface facing up.
• Make sure that there is no dirt on the disc tray before placing a printable disc on the disc tray.
• When placing a printable disc on the disc tray, do not touch the printing surface of the disc or the
reflectors (C) on the disc tray.