Using Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center
When the user registration is completed, you can log in to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center and use
1. From your PC, smartphone, or tablet, access the service login URL (http://cs.c-ij.com/)
2. On the Login screen, enter the E-mail address and Password, and then select Log in
• The e-mail address and password are case-sensitive. Make sure the case is correct.
Enter the e-mail address that you entered in the user registration.
Enter the password that you entered in the user registration.
Keep login info
When you select the check box, the login screen is skipped for 14 days since the last day that the
service screen was accessed.
• If you fail to log in five straight times, you will not be able to login again for an hour.
• You remain logged in for an hour after the last access.
• The service may not function properly if you log in from multiple devices at the same time.
After logging in, you can use useful services such as adding/managing apps that work in conjunction with
this product's cloud functionality and checking the ink status.
For screen descriptions and operation instructions, see
This section introduces the photo printing procedure by using CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as an example.
"Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center